Home

Upcoming Events

There are no Upcoming Events

Condividi contenuti

Hello! I am interested in getting involved with the GoMe.

5 risposte [Ultimo contenuto]
Kentahn
Iscritto: 11 Maggio 2012

Hello! I'm Kentahn. I've just recently returned to the Cavern after a long absence and would like to become more involved. I run http://effyeahmystverse.tumblr.com/ and am interested in helping to build up a community of Uruites on tumblr. I'm also making a tumblr explorer KI directory. If there is any way I can become involved in the GoMe I would be very interested in helping out. :)

Lyrositor
Ritratto di Lyrositor
WebmasterTranslatorUru2U TeamMessenger
Iscritto: 2 Mar 2012

Greetings Kentahn and welcome (back)! I'm Lyrositor, French translator amongst other things.

The GoMe's current big project is a video news project called Uru2U. If you have any video editing/voice acting/other skills, they would be much appreciated if they were put to this use.wink

I never use Tumblr, so I can't give you any information there.

Signature

Leonardo
Ritratto di Leonardo
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
Iscritto: 19 Giu 2008

Hi Kentahn! I'm not sure of how your work on Tumblr can be used with the Guild of Messengers, we try to reach every group of explorers so maybe you can be the Liaison for the Tumblr community.

Sincerely I don't know how tumblr works, the site you linked is nice, maybe there is a way to incorporate our news into it?

Nev'yn
Ritratto di Nev'yn
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger
Iscritto: 15 Nov 2011

(/me dials the Technical Advisor of the newsletter's extension)

Come on Doobes, pick up the phone...

cheeky

EDIT: Interestingly enough, our very own LP commented on that site earlier today:

laughingpineapple wrote:
As far as I know, the fan Ages have been available offline for a while via Drizzle. The Gehn shard is currently being used for testing? I haven't tried it yet....But hey, it's working! There's the All Guilds' Meeting on the first Saturday of each month to get up to date on the state of these things, the GoMe and GoG have detailed calendars on their websites!

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Doobes
Ritratto di Doobes
WebmasterCouncil memberMagazine teamCavern CrierUru2U TeamMessenger
Iscritto: 15 Dic 2010

After reading a bit about Tumblr, I'm enthusiastic if it's done right.  It could be another way to branch out and reach more explorers, such as what we've done on Facebook and Google+ already.  If you're willing to keep it running and updated with the latest Kentahn, I'd say go for it.  That's just my opinion though, so I leave it up to our most wonderful GMs for a final decision. :)

Also, welcome back!